- Mountain : Yuzhu Peak
- Altitude: 6178m
- Location: Qinghai province, China
- Climbing Season: from June To October
We offer a range of tour packages that suit different climber’s skills, experiences, and demands. Our tours are designed for both beginners and experienced climbers who want to take a break from the busy city life and want to come closer to the nature.
Muztagata is located in Xinjiang Karshigar area and altitude is 7546metres/24750feet above the sea level. The mountain is very much suitable for both men and women who love trekking, climbing, traveling and especially skiing. There mountain has base Camp, ABC, Camp 1, Camp 2, Camp 3 and the top to summit. The path is gradually slope and not very difficult so you don't have to carry too many climbing equipments. The best season to climb Mt Muztagata is in July, during that time the snow condition is the best for climbers.
- Discover a remote region in high altitude without technical difficulties.
- Visit an off the beaten track area on an ancient path for caravans and experience,
- Many different landscapes at high altitude.
- View the panorama of the Nyenchen Thanglha mountain range from the summit of Milam Tse.
- Experience the splendor of Namtso Lake, one of Tibet’s most sacred lakes.